Virginia Heart & Vascular Institute is committed to providing the highest level of care to our patients utilizing state-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis of vascular diseases. Our laboratory has been accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL).
Most of our testing procedures require 30 minutes to perform and are painless. Interpretation of test results is provided by our board certified vascular surgeons in Fairfax Virginia.
We provide a full range of noninvasive tests including:
- Screening for peripheral vascular disease
- Duplex Ultrasound
- Carotid ultrasound
- Aortic ultrasound
- Iliac ultrasound
- Renal artery ultrasound
- Upper and lower extremity ultrasound
- Extremity Blood Pressures
Below is a list of common vascular diseases and the areas that are affected:
- Aortoiliac disease: Lower body
- Carotid artery disease: neck arteries that supply oxygen to the brain
- Deep vein thrombosis: Leg Vein
- Renal artery disease: Kidneys
- Lower extremity disease: Legs & Feet
- Upper extremity disease: Arms, hands, and fingers
To learn more about our services, or to schedule an appointment for vascular related issues in Fairfax, contact Virginia Heart & Vascular Institute today at 703-560-1075.